7/8/14

Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil Review

It's been a while guys!
Slept for the whole afternoon today since i'm really really tired…boooo…=/

Today, i'll be sharing my review of the innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil.
I've been using it for a couple of months now... (i don't use it everyday though since i don't usually apply makeup everyday..and sometimes i only use a cleansing face wipe).






Swatches



REVIEW:


What I love:
  • It removes face makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry. Foundations, BB creams, and eyeshadows can be removed easily with this product. However, eyeliners can be a bit harder to remove and especially waterproof mascaras. I suggest removing the eye makeup first with an waterproof eye makeup remover before using this cleansing oil.
  • I find it very easy to use. It comes in a green see through bottle with pump and there's no need to use cotton pads with it.
  • It has a translucent oil consistency which i find more easy to spread on to skin and easier to massage thoroughly.
  • It feels light on the skin and the oil washes off easily.
  • It did not cause acne breakouts on my skin and I did not have any allergies from using it.
  • It's affordable compared to other cleansing oils I've tried.
  • A little goes a long way. 
  • Probably this bottle will last me more than 6 months cause I don't use cleansing oil everyday. I normally use 1-2 pumps per wash.
  • Good thing this korean makeup brand has english description and list of ingredients on it.

What I don't like:
  • It's not available here in the US. ( you need to search for an online shop if you want the product. here's my top online shops >>http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2014/06/where-to-order-korean-cosmetics-my.html)
  • Does not remove all the waterproof eye makeup. If you don't use a waterproof eye makeup, I suggest using this cleansing oil twice to remove all the makeup residue.
  • Make sure not to rub it near your eyes!^^

Price & Where to Buy:  approx $16 USD. You can get this in online shops that sells Asian brands or ebay and amazon.^^

Will I re-purchase this again? I think not. I'm planning on getting a different cleansing oil after this one.

Rating: ❤❤❤ +.5  (3.5 /5)




Stay tuned for more reviews! 

Please keep dropping by my blog and feel free to post your comments below!^^
Any Questions, Suggestions or Requests - just go to my Contact / PR Inquiries page.

3 comments:

  1. Great review! Wishes from Germany <3
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sounds an amazing product to look forward to, I real found it inspring and realistic.
    Innisfree Apple Juicy cleansing oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this product I might have to buy it :D

    http://gabbyanne1995.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete