6/16/14

Where to Order Korean Cosmetics + My Birthday Haul

AhnyeonghaseyO!

hello everyone!^^

it's been a while since i last posted something here…actually i do have a lot of products to review and i'm really excited to share my likes and dislikes about them to you all! But for now, it's just a haul post since i still need to test them out.

before you guys could see what i got and where i got the products i bought, first let me share to you guys that i just had my licensure exam. oh yes! t'was nerve-racking! been to a lot of exams but this was one hella different than the past. make or break?!?! i guess so… 
enuf of the story…hahaha!^^

Here's what i ordered for my birthday…

Aritaum Full Cover BB and stick concealer, Tony Moly my love cure balm (which was a limited edition), Tony Moly blush, Tony Moly delight tony cha cha tint, and Peripera water tint in candy juice.

You'll know where i ordered them if you scroll down…<wink!>



 I'm still waiting for two packages coz i also got the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB <took me too long to decide if i'll join all you guys in trying and maybe end up raving this bb cream..) and Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (i heard a lot raving this one too!).



I got the Aritaum BB, Tony Moly tint and blush at cosmetic.jolse.com (this is my top pick if you're looking for an online seller that offers free shipping…plus they don't overprice the item. 'a Must' in online shopping for me.)

Then I ordered the Peripera Water Tint and Aritaum Full Cover concealer stick at roseroseshop.com (i'm about to purchase the peripera tint on ebay but t'was a surprise when the seller suddenly increased the price from around $7 to $12..so i searched for an online seller that could give me the cheapest price for the tint. luckily, rose rose shop had a sale that time so i got both items cheaper even though they'll add a small amount for shipping depending on the weight)

Lastly, I got the Tony Moly my love cure balm in cosmetic-love.com (this shop is a bit expensive than jolse but if you can't find the item you're looking for in jolse, this is the second best shop. They also ship for free!)



**those three online shops i mentioned, ships the items from korea to anywhere in the world. It took about 2 weeks from the shipment day to arrive here in California. They are also generous in giving free samples in your order.^^




Hope this post is helpful to you...
Happy Shopping Everyone! 

i'm not affiliated or being paid by the shops i mentioned above.

x o x o




13 comments:

  1. Ooo never heard of these shops! Good to know. :) Have you tried to order anything from prettyandcute.com? I've only ordered my Lioele auto eyebrow pencil. They're fast on shipping!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't tried ordering from that shop but i know it's quite expensive compare to those i mentioned above. the good thing about pretty and cute is that they have japanese brands as well.

      Delete
  2. I wayt all reviews :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used roseroseshop before, I usually order through their ebay account though!
    I can't wait for your review of Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB!!
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait for it to arrive too…^^

      Delete
  4. Love your haul oh my god :O
    followed your blog, hope you follow back :) <3

    http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your haul. Nice post and I love your blog. :3
    I'm your new follower if you want just visit my blog too.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't actually tried these brands before but they look fab! I do love checking out make up from other countries x Glad I stumbled upon your blog and am following you now. Love from Australia! Make Me Up Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to take a look at these online shops ! Thanks for sharing !
    I usually buy my asian cosmetics on YesStyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this post!
    follow each other?? <3

    xXx
    isa
    http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete