1/7/14

Happy New Year!

A week late…ooops!^^
sorry i took a long break from blogging. Holidays = family time! 

Here's what our New Year's Eve looks like…


For this year, I promise to upload a lot of reviews! <fingers crossed>
I got a bunch of products I've tried a couple of months ago but haven't posted their reviews yet. So…watch out for it!^^
I also want to test out new products this year since my skin got a whole lot better than the previous one. not back to my acne free state but...still keeping my hopes up! hope the scars will clear up faster.^_^


x o x o


4 comments:

  1. Happy New year :)
    mind to follow each other?
    Pls let me know ^^
    missdjoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all deserve a break, but it looks like you had a fabulous new year, im glad you've had some family time!

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know...

    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year~!

    I hope you have a great year <3

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete