SEARCH

Loading...

12/27/13

Amore

Hello Everyone!^^
Merry Christmas! Sorry for the late greetings..

I got sick during Christmas..booo =( that's why I haven't posted anything for quite some time..oopps! reasons reasons... ^_^

oh well. today, i'll be sharing what I got from the amore. It's the store where i got my laneige and other korean skin care product. The Amore carries different korean skin care brands like Laneige (my fave!), Iope, Mamonde...etc. They also do giveaway a lot of freeebies!!! Hooray!



lotsa freebies!!! Happy me!^^


for this haul, i just got a cream and 2 face masks. I haven't tried these yet so it better work on my skin!^^ will do post my reviews on them soon!

Merry Christmas again & Happy Holidays!!!

x o x o



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Love the haul and freebies yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. :) Happy New Year's. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haul!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete