SEARCH

Loading...

7/19/13

Hydroxatone Anti - Aging BB Cream : Review


Being one of the bloggers using iFabbo, I get to try out different products and post my reviews about them. Here's one of the bb cream I got lately.. it's an anti-aging bb cream.^^
 After quite some time using the product, I still can't notice any difference from being an anti-aging bb cream to those that are not. oh well, i guess i'm not a fan of this item though. wonder why? scroll down to view my review on this product...




REVIEW

Coverage: Light - Medium
Great For: All Skin Types
Finish: Semi - Matte
What I love about this product:
  • Easy to apply! I just use my fingers in applying the product all over my face (make sure you wash your hands before touching your face!)
  • It's lightweight and does not clog my pores (non-comedogenic). Feels like your not wearing any makeup at all!
  • Does not break me out. No allergic reactions or any cystic acne problems.
  • It stays on all day long and somewhat covers my imperfections.
  • Has SPF 40 which protects my skin from the harsh sun.
  • You could just apply it alone or set it with powder.
  • It has 5 shades to choose from! Only few BB Creams have this kind of shade options. Most BB creams come in just 1 or 2 shades. (It has Light, Medium, Tan, Deep Tan, Dark)
  • Smells okay.

What I don't like:
  • The shade that I got from iFabbo is somewhat lighter than my skin tone, so whenever I put it on i felt my skin is slightly lighter than my neck.
  • It didn't blend well on to my skin. I think it sinks in to the skin that it makes my wrinkles or skin folds (whatever you call it) way more obvious.
  • It makes my skin slightly oily at the end of the day.
  • Way much expensive compared to those Korean branded BB creams.

Will I re-purchase this again? No

Price: $59.95 @ http://hydroxatone.com/product_card/BB_Cream

Rating: ❤❤ (2/5)

@hydroxatone

Share your thoughts on the comments below...
Any Requests or Suggestions just email me at ilovemakeup68@yahoo.com




Item sent by Ifabbo for review purposes.

1 comment: